Saturday 17 May 2008

22/02/08 - Where is the academic comparisons

I realise I am very new to research, but I just cannot find unbiased comparisons between Microsoft and Open Office. I would like to construct a matrix to show functions available in each but it is extremely time consuming and I am not sure if the the benefit I am was originally looking for will be realised. Maybe, this is why there appears to be very little factual comparisons as perception and resistance to change could have more influence on peoples choice rather then what the products can offer, especially if the features and functions are not used/needed.

If anyone can put me in the direction of information sources that may assist then please leave a comment. This is a useful comparison between Microsoft and Open Office, however I consider it to be (understandably) biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment