Thursday 14 May 2009

My first audio feedback

I have just had my first audio feedback!
It was on the action plan I submitted to Dave Foord for my eCPD. What a fantastic way of replying. I am sure Dave was commenting on the action plan as he scrolled down the page on his PC.

Not only was the feedback reflective and clearly put, but I had extra information via the tone of his voice. I am sure this feedback method must save time as the feedback just took a little longer than reading it. This is a great way for a student to know that the work was considered seriously as it is clear that the text was read.

My initial feeling is that this method is very good for formative work, but I will have to reflect further on how audio recording may be used for summative assessments.

No comments:

Post a Comment