Thursday 11 February 2010

Communication and walking on egg shells

I am entering the phase where my work on improving communication is starting to produce what were previously hidden thoughts and views from those that may have felt excluded from the decision making process in the pass. The perception (may be real) of being excluded has encouraged many to put forward ideas and therefore is now actively challenging the 'status quo'.

This of course is exactly what I would like to see... the beginnings of a professionally based improved communication conduits which produce high quality reflective debate on important issues that embodies the soul of learning and teaching.

However, I recognise that I will be experiencing a period of time that may resemble a feeling of 'walking on egg shells' until common ground is identified from discussion, debate and reflective action plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment